Site IT Leader
- GE Aviation - 295 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Lynn, Alabama, United States
- Responsible for IT/ Digital needs for a large manufacturing site including Network, Servers, ERP, MES & Applications deployment and support.
- Partner with business team to creatively identify / evaluate / implement / improve technologies and processes and arrive at mutual, cost effective solutions utilizing Lean and Agile principles.
- Lead the development of winnable strategies that creatively use resources to anticipate and solve problems, resulting in innovative solutions for the business using alternatives beyond the obvious.
- Drive the evolution of support by delivering products at the site including sensor enablement, data visualization, mobility, vision systems, etc. and to enable data driven decisions with speed and agility.
- Ensure stability of site operations through obsolescence planning, patching compliance, and asset maintenance management.
- Maintain documentation on all systems, installations, and configurations.
- Coordinate and communicate all Change Management and Risk Management activities.
- Lead in the evaluation / implementation of third-party software solutions.
- Initiate and coordinate outsourced supplier efforts.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with 6 years of experience.
- Strong technical foundation in several of the following technology areas: ERP, MES, Analytics, Network, PC Client, and Infrastructure
- Knowledge of current business function and information technologies
- Advanced technical foundation in infrastructure technologies
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 30 Apr 2021
Closes 29 May 2021
This job was posted to: Airline IT