CEO Lean Leader
- GE Aviation - 295 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
The Executive Lean Transformation Leader will be responsible for the design, adoption, and execution of the lean transformation of GE Aviation Commercial Engines.
The position will encompass the following objectives:
- Develop a Hoshin-Kanri and Lean roadmap for GE Aviation Commercial Engines including; vision, strategy, goals, staffing, training, governance, and change management.
- Drive GE Aviation Commercial Engines Senior Leadership Team through this Hoshin-Kanri journey, in order to ensure a consistent Business-wide priority alignment; coach and equip Leaders to deploy the roadmap further down the organization
- Design and implement a GE Aviation Commercial Engines Business System that will be an integral part of the way we run our business for the long-term. This system will include: Lean principles, daily management metrics, review and problem-solving operating mechanisms etc
- Lead the Business System Office that will focus on creating, supporting, and assisting the improvement efforts tied to the company's most critical business processes; primarily in the innovation, commercial, and operations functions. Through analyzing processes, diagnosing operational challenges, and implementing process changes, the Business System Office will drive continuous improvement and breakthrough performance ultimately shaping company culture and brand, and improved financial performance
- Drives the underlying culture evolution towards standard work, effective problem solving, root-cause analysis, continuous improvement mindset etc. In close partnership with Human Resources and overall Staff; act as a change agent, challenging the current processes, inquiring, exploring alternatives, and transferring the ability to continuously learn and improve.
- Develop Lean capability across GE Aviation Commercial Engines: is actively involved in Lean team hiring, onboarding, upskilling
- Provide functional expertise and guidance to the Lean team to ensure consistency across GE Aviation Commercial Engines
- Define a plan to expand lean competencies across all organizations through relevant training programs, initiatives
- Minimum 10 years in a General Management or lean/operational leadership role with track record of driving transformational agenda
- Minimum of seven years mastering a variety Lean and Growth-related tools such as: Strategy Deployment, Problem Solving, Daily Management, Standard Work, and VSM/Process Mapping, NPD methodologies
- Previous experience with a brownfield lean approach
- Strong transactional lean experience
- Ideally built and/or designed business system for global organization
- Previous experiences leading in an engines business
- Ability to accurately assess key business metrics and situations from a general manager's perspective
- Excellent project management skills and proven ability to bring structure to a large size organization
- Demonstrated leadership in a large scale, global & complex organization
- Strategic mindset with hands-on approach
- Strong commercial focus on customer and end user experience
BS or BA Degree; Master's Degree preferred
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 30 Apr 2021
Closes 29 May 2021
This job was posted to: Airport manager