Structural Castings - Leap Fulfillment Coordinator
- GE Aviation - 280 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- LEAP Fulfillment and Demand Management leader will be responsible for all outward messaging to all areas of the business during the Supply Chain ramp up to market
- Coordinate schedules between foundries and machining supplier
- Reduce delinquency to schedule
- Coordinate forward looking strategy to optimize raw material procurement
- Acts as the single point of contact for cross functional teams: Fulfillment, Quality, Engineering, Programs & other Sourcing Commodities to provide clarity on existing challenges, resolution timeline and work toward continuous improvement
- Influence key stakeholders to implement strategy that optimized casting success with regard to cost, cash, quality and delivery
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in materials, sourcing or supply chain manufacturing
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Ability to influence peers and leaders to optimize the best outcomes for the business
- Demonstrated ability to manage, manipulate and consolidate data
- Drive decision making and clarity for Leap Fulfillment
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 30 Apr 2021
Closes 29 May 2021
This job was posted to: Airline manager