- Lufthansa - 110 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Enhancing our AI product in Digital Delivery Lab.
Free parking, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
Behind the scenes
TRUST IN THE TEAM
We work together to create value.
At Lufthansa Systems, we believe trust - in ourselves, the team and the company - is the basis of our day-to-day work.
Who are you?
- Expert knowledge of Angular framework,
- Good knowledge of web technologies HTTP (status codes, headers, cookies, cache), HTML5, CSS3, RestAPI,
- Good knowledge of Frontend frameworks (Angular reactive programming, NgRx),
- Bootstrap and RWD approach,
- Coding using design patterns and actively writing unit tests,
- Experience in working with usability and interface designers (UX / UI),
and strongly communicative (oral and written english) with team and clients.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 29 Apr 2021
Closes 29 May 2021
This job was posted to: Airline IT