Business Analyst - Information Security
- easyJet - 25 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don't intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better - and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
We know that flexibility, balance and wellbeing are more important than ever right now. Whether that's working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough - we are always #happytotalkflex.
We're Europe's leading airline - with a network of over 1000 routes across 35 countries. We lead the industry in data, digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel easier and great value for our customer.
We have also been named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. We support. We empower. We excite. And we do it our way. We're uniquely different. We're easyJet.
We are currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst who will be the key liaison point between the business and IT for the Information Security Programme.
- Ensure that the full impact of business change on integration and dependant processes and systems are understood by carrying out structured analysis where necessary (e.g. documenting current and future business processes, data flow diagrams, data models, use cases etc.)
- Creating the information flows, processes and data structures to support the undertaken analysis
- Deliver the business requirements to timescales agreed with the Project Manager by planning and then driving the analysis phase of the projects
- Elicit the business requirements using appropriate techniques (interviews, analysis of current systems, workshops etc.
- Use Agile techniques when appropriate to drive requirements specification and product backlog, including epics, user stories, narratives etc.
- Document clear and concise business/functional requirements to the agreed standard, providing clear linkage to business benefits.
- Provide business requirements in a format that are easy for the development / software providers to work with and provides clear traceability through to the end product
- Ensure the business needs are understood and to ensure that the technical solution delivers the business requirements by supporting the software development teams (internal and external) during the development phases
- Ensure that the business stakeholders are satisfied that the solution meets their needs by planning and managing the User Acceptance Testing phase
- Working with the range of stakeholders to capture the requirements that would improve the IT services/products performance Support the Business case, by justifying the requirements of IT in business terms
- Assisting Service portfolio and improvement lead in enhancing the quality of IT products and services
- Working with the project manager to continuously manage the project requirements and their implementation timeline
- Bridging the gap between the technical specifications and business requirements
- Full time
Posted 29 Apr 2021
Closes 29 May 2021
This job was posted to: Airport security