Technical Business Analyst
- easyJet - 25 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don't intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better - and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
We know that flexibility, balance and wellbeing are more important than ever right now. Whether that's working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough - we are always #happytotalkflex.
We're Europe's leading airline - with a network of over 1000 routes across 35 countries. We lead the industry in data, digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel easier and great value for our customer.
We have also been named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. We support. We empower. We excite. And we do it our way. We're uniquely different. We're easyJet.
This role is a 6 month FTC contract.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working within the Digital Platforms function within easyJet Technology, the Business Analyst is responsible for capturing business requirements for our Passenger Service Solution, actively involved in complex changes covering departure control and flight reservations. The role works closely with Technical Architects, Developers, Testers and Product teams to deliver new products and services to meet the needs of projects and programmes within the prioritised portfolio.
- Accountable for preparing, evaluating and documenting business requirements within an Agile (scrum) delivery framework.
- Accountable for writing user stories and delivering relevant business analysis artefacts considering both functional and non-functional requirements including security, performance, service design and transition.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders, building strong working relationships and understanding of business priorities.
- Active contributor to agile ceremonies, ensuring product requirements are understood throughout the development cycles, collaborating closely with product owners, testers and developers.
- To be an active member of the BA community and drive best practice in business analysis for easyJet Technology.
- Full time
Posted 28 Apr 2021
Closes 28 May 2021
This job was posted to: Airline IT