Office Administrator and Translator
- GE Aviation - 301 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Provide administrative and operational support for Site Leader, HR, Customer support, Sourcing, Operations, Finance, Quality and Engineering. The successful applicant will support admirative tasks aligned to these departments.
- Translating between Hungarian and English in written and verbally business wide communication and will be the onsite translator for English only speaking leaders onsite, from English to Hungarian.
- Provide overall office management and administrative duties to the Site
- Manage postal services.
- Prepare presentations, reports, spreadsheets, meeting minutes and other business information
- Prepare, evaluate, and edit incoming and outgoing communications for the Site
- Will act in according to the policies and procedures and to attend metrics of quality, productivity, attendance, costs and safety, health and environment for the GE Aviation Hungary KFT
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with a strong experience in an executive or administrative assistant position)
- Excellent English and Hungarian language skills both written and verbal with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/ international environments
- Ability to prioritize and anticipate needs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 28 Apr 2021
Closes 27 May 2021
This job was posted to: Airline administration