VCP Demantra Techno-Functional Developer
- GE Aviation - 301 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
Design and develop sound/supportable technical solutions to complex Demand Planning and Forecasting business problems
• Evaluate requests for enhancements and determine potential impacts with the current system design/configuration using Oracle Demantra and eBS modules
• Code complex/integrated customizations and/or solutions using PL/SQL procedures and packages, Unix Shell Scripts, Demantra Workflow/Methods, Oracle OBIEE
• Provide support and maintenance of existing customizations and application functionality
• Triage/debug production issues (Data, Code, Performance, Security, etc.), identify root cause and corrective actions
• Attend CAB processes and meetings to migrate enhancements to PROD
• Monitor programs, interfaces using APPWORX chains and create new ones
• Develop technical documents like CF250/MD50/MD70 and collaborate/guide other development team members
• Proficiency in Oracle Demantra tool, worksheet development and modifications, engine configurations, method creation is a must. Proficiency in PL/SQL and Unix Shell script needed
• Knowledge of Oracle ASCP and other Oracle eBS modules like Inventory, Order Management, Purchasing, BOM, WIP, etc desired. Knowledge of Appworks is a plus
For roles outside USA:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
For roles in Apply Degree in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with minimum years of experience2years
• Understands technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction
aligning with business goals
• Understands concepts of software deployments and configurations
• Familiar with automation techniques and tools
• Understands how to adapt applications on cloud computing platforms to drive cloud adoption
• Understand key cross-functional concepts that impact the organization; is aware of
business priorities and organizational dynamics
• Delivers tasks on-time with alignment to architectural goals.
• Can identify and raise issues, risks and benefits
• Participates in change initiatives by implementing new directions and providing appropriate
information and feedback
• Applies values, policies, procedures and precedent to make timely, routine decisions of limited, clear choice
• Resolves day-to-day issues related to strategy implementation.
• Escalates issues that impact the client and/or strategic initiatives
• Reacts open-mindedly to new perspectives or ideas.
• Considers different or unusual solutions when appropriate
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years' experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
This Job Description is intended to provide a high level guide to the role. However, it is not intended to amend or otherwise restrict/expand the duties required from each individual employee as set out in their respective employment contract and/or as otherwise agreed between an employee and their manager.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 28 Apr 2021
Closes 27 May 2021
This job was posted to: Airline IT