FAL Inspector Aircraft Production
- Lufthansa - 110 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Mobile, Alabama, United States
The activities for the FAL Inspector Aircraft Production may include the following:
- Acceptance of aircraft areas on behalf of the APIP customer (Airline/ Leasing Company).
- Evaluation of discrepancies in regards to future impact/ risk to the customer.
- Evaluating the consequences of non-conformities during the production which might have an impact on the operation, maintenance or value retention of the aircraft.
- Coordinate and solve customer inquiries with OEM and ensuring OEM service provision of any additional customer requests as well as acting on behalf of the customer.
- Secure completion and quality of the APIP reports including weekly status mails for the assigned customer.
- Leading the technical aircraft delivery process and the customer acceptance team.
*Other tasks as assigned or required.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Behind the scenes
Join our team and help us reviewing every corner of aircraft during production!
The ideal FAL Inspector Aircraft Production should meet the following requirements:
- At least 10 years of experience in the desired field, preferably line- and/or base- maintenance.
- Cat B1 / B2 preferred, Cat C is a plus.
- English fluent in speaking and writing, other languages are a plus.
- Computer skills: user level, proficient with MS Office.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel are important requirements for this position.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Working shifts/ overtime is required.
- High stress levels.
- Outdoor weather conditions.
- Noise pollution.
*CV/ Resume required.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
About Lufthansa Technik North America Holding Corp.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services and VIP services) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 770 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
Posted 27 Apr 2021
Closes 27 May 2021
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer