Senior Site Finance Manager- GE Aviation Greenville
- GE Aviation - 301 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Greenville, Alabama, United States
- Ensure compliance to GAAP and GE policy to ensure reporting integrity, safeguard company assets, and identify risks
- Own all site finance activities, including financial planning, forecasting, variance analysis, month-end closing activities, and routine and ad-hoc analytics
- Own P&L and balance sheet activities, with a focus on cost, inventory, and P&E. This includes part cost analysis and tracking, monitoring cost accounting, inventory controls, COGS reporting, functional costs, productivity, P&E, etc.
- Provide proactive/ unsolicited guidance, interpretation, and education of complex financial and operational matters to functional and site leadership to drive business decisions
- Collaborate with Plant Manager and site leadership to explain results, make improvements, manage projects, identify inefficiencies, understand operations, and drive lean transformation
- Must work across organizational and site functions to achieve site objectives. Must communicate solutions across own function with impact on other functions.
- Lead sub-business or regional teams working on strategic functional initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 8 years of experience in Finance)
- 6+ years experience in roles of increasing responsibility in Finance or Accounting
- Strong cost accounting experience, CPA a plus
- Detailed financial planning, reporting, and variance analysis experience
- Ability to balance recurring and ad-hoc requests from site and function
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems
- Prior experience working at a manufacturing site or in a centralized cost role
- Inclusive with the ability to build a connection with the site through personal involvement and trust
- Expert proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 27 Apr 2021
Closes 26 May 2021
This job was posted to: Airline finance