Component Repair Technician (Metallurgy)
- GE Aviation - 295 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
- Prepare the sample for mechanical testing.
- Prepare the sample for metallurgical evaluation.
- Operate and maintain metallurgical Lab equipment.
- Perform incoming inspection of controlled material if required.
- Liaise with vendor on externally provided metallurgical service.
- Ensure all external metallurgical service quotation, purchase order and certificate be delivered timely.
- Work with Engineering for NPI metallurgical evaluation and analysis.
- Maintain and update Lab procedures.
- Minimum GCE 'O' level with 3 years of relevant experience
- Preferably NITEC/Higher NITEC in Mechanical/Materials/Quality Assurance Engineering; or
- Diploma in Mechanical/Materials/Quality Assurance Engineering
- Basic command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of common engine component coating
- Knowledge of mechanical testing
- Ability to read engineering specification
- A team player
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 23 Apr 2021
Closes 22 May 2021
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic