Plant Leader Lynn Component Manufacturing Plant 1
- GE Aviation - 301 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Lynn, Alabama, United States
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a team of 5-10 salaried reports consisting of business leaders, technical personnel, and a lean leader as well as dotted line reports from other organizations
- Build a positive, diverse, and inclusive environment that is focused on the pursuit of excellence in operations, EHS, productivity, lean, and quality.
- Define and execute short and long-term strategy to meet business and customer needs
- Lead and work across cross-functional teams to ensure achievement of operational and financial metrics including on time delivery, delinquency reduction, productivity, quality, work force planning, compliance, safety, and cost.
- Develop and foster strong relationships with campus leadership, local union leaders, internal product line teams and external customers and regulators
- Ensure continuous business improvement according to benchmarks and standards.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Operation leadership experience
- Experience applying Lean principles to drive improves cycles time, throughput and reduction)
- Ability to use data to drive outcomes within the plant
- Extensive experience in the application of lean principles
- Proven leadership experience in an operations / production facility
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Experience leading in a union environment
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 23 Apr 2021
Closes 22 May 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager