Customer Order & Fulfillment Coordinator
- GE Aviation - 280 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
- Responsible for the profitability and customer satisfaction for assigned contracts
- Provide both service agreement, and time and material program management
- Assist in sales campaigns for new contracts and proposals
- Assure timely resolution of customer issues and customer satisfaction for assigned contracts
- Interact with members of the customer service, parts & transactional services, field service, repair service and/or other teams
- Function as liaison between internal organizations and customers for assigned contracts
- Developing conceptual knowledge of professional discipline.
- May include support roles with specialized expertise or technical knowledge in broad area.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience.
- Understands how work of own team contributes to the area.
- Resolves issues using established procedures.
- Consults supervisor or more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- Collaborates with others to solve issues.
- For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE.
- Exchanges technical information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Commercial experience
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver effective customer service
- Ability to prioritise help build effective processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Lean training is preferred
- Problem solving skills
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, under the applicable UK immigration rules as may be in place from time to time, it may be that candidates who do not currently have the right to work in the UK may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled candidate who does not require sponsorship is available to take up the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.
GE supports and encourages flexible working arrangements, where possible, and recognises the benefits to employees of having a positive work-life balance.
At Dowty GE Aviation we understand the importance of Total Reward. Our flexible benefits plan, called FlexChoice, gives you freedom, choice and flexibility in the way you receive your benefits, as well as giving you the opportunity to make savings where possible.
As a new joiner to GE we are pleased to be able to offer you the following as default in your benefit fund, which you then can tailor to meet your individual needs;
- Non-contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Group income protection
- Private medical cover
- Holiday Hourly equivalent of 26 days, with flexible option to buy or sell
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 23 Apr 2021
Closes 22 May 2021
This job was posted to: Airline manager