Marketing Communications Manager
- Lufthansa - 110 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Greater London, England
You're autonomous and self-sufficient in your role. You have experience being the only Marketing Manager in your company or the region. You have an extensive understanding of what it takes to set up and optimize an end to end campaigns.
- Lead Generation: Manage End to End Campaign
Plan, track and optimise marketing campaigns across multiple channels and recommend steps for better integration & automation in order to deliver qualified leads to the sales team.
- Set up workflows in marketing automation tools (Husbpot) to develop lead gen & nurturing programmes
- Develop SEM & SEO strategies to maintain website traffic acquisition and search strategy with the purpose of building retention programs (email campaigns, remarketing).Experience in managing press, events, and 3rd party media partnerships
- Create & localise content for the UK market
Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance
Behind the scenes
You have a passion for digital marketing, content creation, and generating campaigns. You have the ability to adapt, customize, and execute global digital marketing campaigns for the UK.
- An experienced B2B marketing leader, with experience of organising and running your own marketing campaigns and coming up with new ideas to reach our customers
- Experience collaborating with other departments with strong project management skills
- A minimum of 4 years of Marketing experience
- Knowledge of automation system monitoring and reporting of analytical data for digital channels
- Detail oriented and deadline driven
- Understand digital content development and delivery principles including social media campaigns and KPIs Qualifications
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 22 Apr 2021
Closes 22 May 2021
This job was posted to: Airline marketing