Lead Manufacturing Specialist 2 - Material Plan & Execution_AVI
- GE Aviation - 301 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Lynn, Alabama, United States
flow of materials (from suppliers and also within departments) according to production schedules
- Manage master planning, material processes and systems, prepares and updates production schedules and purchasing needs
- Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs
- Optimize inventory and process improvements Develop new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations
- Lead analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods
- Communicate across direct organization Present to senior leaders in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy
- Deliver products as part of a team
- Connect the dots across technologies and develop cross-technology solutions
- Work on cross-functional projects / teams to deliver technology solutions for the business
- Communicate across the function in area of expertise
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 21 Apr 2021
Closes 20 May 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager