- GE Aviation - 301 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Clearwater Beach, Florida, United States
- Provide electronic, electro-mechanical, mechanical, or similarly related inspection support for production or aftermarket repair services as assigned.
- Perform dimensional and visual inspection on a wide variety of incoming and outgoing electrical components, materials, and supplies against drawings and quality instructions for damage and defects following standard procedures.
- Document inspection findings in the Quality system detailing results, error and/or damage, etc. Verifies compliance with industry standards and customer requirements. Boxing of paperwork and packets after logging info in spreadsheet for record retention.
- Coordinate corrective actions with other support functions ex. Quality, Admin, Eng.
- Maintain traceability such as scanning documents in TIPQA, assigning serial numbers for CCA's, and entering records in TIPQA.
- Enforce ship hold documentation process with other support functions ex. Quality. (Final Inspectors)
- Conduct over-the-shoulder audits for production assemblers (Final Inspectors)
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical information and instructions.
- Soldering experience and/or ability to become J-Std certified within the first 30 days of employment (based on work assignment).
- Ability to lift/move material up to 20 pounds. May be required to work with hazardous materials.
- Ability to work overtime, as required.
- Knowledge Oracle Application
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer to navigate online documents, drawings, and instructions.
- 3 to 5 years of industry or similarly related job experience.
- Prior experience working in a team oriented environment
- IPC-A610 class 3 knowledge
- Knowledge of following systems: TIPQA, Webdocs, Proficy and Windchill
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 21 Apr 2021
Closes 20 May 2021
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer