Inspection Technology Leader
- GE Aviation - 280 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Lynn, Alabama, United States
- Manages a small to medium team of lead professionals as well as others.
- Requires specialized knowledge within the inspection and Calibration function.
- Influence the development of strategy for the inspection, gage management and calibration technologies, including control of resources and influences policy formulation.
- Interprets internal and external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services around inspection, gage management and calibration technologies
- Track daily gage status and work with business units to drive to zero overdue gages to maintain a high levels of readiness
- May lead functional teams or projects with minimal resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity.
- Communicates difficult concepts and may influence others' opinions on inspection, gage management and calibration technologies.
- May guide others to consider a different point of view.
- Develop relationships and work with key customers in support of business needs
- Ability to prioritize to meet needs of business and achieve customer satisfaction
- Uses high level of judgment to make decisions and handle complex tasks or problems in areas of gage management, manufacturing and inspection technology or engineering. Has ability to assess quality of information given and ask pertinent questions to stakeholders.
- Able to offer new solutions to problems outside of set parameters and is able to construct and provide recommendations. Uses multiple internal and some external sources outside of own function to help arrive at a decision.
- Bachelor's Degree accredited college or university
- Minimum of 5 years of inspection technology experience or calibration/gauge management
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 20 Apr 2021
Closes 19 May 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager