Component Repair Technician (Heat Treatment)
- GE Aviation - 280 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
- Set-up and perform alkaline clean, pre-inspection of furnace, load & unload a variety of manual, semi-automatic & automatic furnaces
- Responsible for the daily Heat Treat cycles performed and ensure that they conform to written parameters
- Monitor process cycles for heat-treatment, brazing, stress relieve, diffusion, ADH, bright anneal, and coating cycles on all types of materials and hardware
- Maintain tooling and fixtures, instruments, and furnaces in good operating conditions
- Understanding of High Risk Operation (HRO) and able to exercise emergency procedures during power failure and HF leak
- Required to perform 12-hours rotating shift
- Maintain pertinent records per Quality plan
- Operate hoist for loading/unloading of parts
- Perform scheduled maintenance & housekeeping tasks
- Minimum NITEC/Higher NITEC in Mechanical/Precision Engineering or equivalent; or
- Diploma in Mechanical/Precision Engineering
- Basic command of written and spoken English
- Independent with initiative.
- Handling of temperature measuring instrument.
- Basic knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering.
- 2 years in the vacuum and atmospheric heat treatment.
- A team player
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 20 Apr 2021
Closes 19 May 2021
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic