- GE Aviation - 301 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
- Own all technical issues relating to the product/process, eg. product and process yield rates, etc.
- Perform process trials, analyse data and produce write-ups on the trials.
- Prepare technical specifications for the purchase and upgrading of relevant equipment.
- Implement New Product Introduction (NPI)s, new coating and welding processes into production.
- Generate Work Instructions and Operating Procedures.
- Ensure that all relevant processes comply with quality requirements, conduct investigations and implement corrective actions as required.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to improve equipment utilization and labour efficiency and reduce operating costs through Lean initiatives.
- Conduct Risk Assessments and ensure that relevant processes are operated in compliance with Environmental, Health and Safety Regulations and Policies.
- Conduct training and certification for relevant technicians.
- Degree in either Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering from a local or internationally recognised university.
- At least 1 year's experience in a Manufacturing Environment is preferred.
- Candidate with previous experience within Aerospace industry is preferred.
- Candidate with a background in manufacturing or production would be considered.
- Able to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time.
- Able to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 20 Apr 2021
Closes 19 May 2021
This job was posted to: Planning engineer