Sr Staff Cyber Security Architect (OT/IT)
- GE Aviation - 280 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Cincinnati, Indiana, United States
- Provide leadership and domain expertise in Operational Technology (OT) cyber security with a focus on networking, operating systems hardening and cyber security tooling.
- Develop strategic roadmaps and tactical remediation plans to address cyber vulnerabilities and architectural weaknesses in Aviation OT, Labs, and Manufacturing.
- Understand and able to educate the business on Secure Development Life Cycle frameworks.
- Represent Aviation OT cyber security architectural needs to executive management.
- Ensure cyber security tooling and underlying infrastructure aligns to regulatory and security requirements, is in place and functioning correctly.
- Create metrics and reporting capabilities to continuously monitor identified risk areas.
- Provide mentoring, and skill set knowledge transfer to team members, product owners, and operations staff.
- Develop and operate risk assessments and threat models, drive risk management processes to align with enterprise standards.
- Partner with Aviation compliance, operations and incident teams to create security architectural requirements.
- Partner with other Aviation & GE business teams to develop secure OT technical solutions.
- Support MVP's through \"hands on\" technical security knowledge, integration, and development/coding.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, with shifting priorities; must be comfortable with change and actively driving improvements.
- Understand how new technologies impact the current environment
- Champion the adoption of new technologies and drive the implementation into the GE environment.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college with minimum of 6 years of professional experience OR Associates degree with minimum of 9 years of professional experience OR High School Diploma with minimum of 11 years of professional experience.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Distinct Area of Work (DAW) or IT. (Note: Military experience is equivalent to professional experience)
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Knowledgeable in IEC-62443 and NIST frameworks relative to securing Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and Building Manufacturing Systems (BMS).
- Understand Network security, Anti-malware solutions, and Firewall technologies as it relates to OT environments.
- Knowledge of ethernet based protocols relating to TCP/IP stacks, packet captures, incident detection/response.
- Familiar with Windows OS Architecture, domain controllers, and system hardening principles.
- Securing Linux/Unix based systems.
- Understand and familiar with OT based protocols including BACnet, PROFINET, ModBus, and Ethernet/IP.
- Need to be innovative in security designs and approaches to solutions.
- Knowledge of application risk identification and evaluation techniques.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security and full knowledge of multiple related engineering functions.
- Experience with programming and scripting languages, ideally fluent in Python.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of e
- Full time
Posted 20 Apr 2021
Closes 19 May 2021
This job was posted to: Airport security