Advanced Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Tech - 2nd Shift
- GE Aviation - 301 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Hooksett, New Hampshire, United States
The successful candidate for this position will have experience with blueprint reading in hydraulic, mechanical and electrical maintenance as well as a background with PLC and CNC machines.
This role will be on 2nd shift and the hours will be 2:45PM - 10:45PM.
Job Description Role and Responsibilities
Job Tasks May Include
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair complex machine tools and related equipment, including electronic, digital, micro-processors, equipment spindles, N/C, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, etc., systems.
- Work with complex schematics and instructions.
- Work with engineers to develop, implement, and update preventative maintenance routines.
- Assist with the research of automation technology.
- Lead/direct the activities of others as required.
- Maintain and repair facilities i.e., furnaces, HVAC, water lines, compressors, etc.
- Training duties.
- Providing environmental, health, safety, maintenance, quality, continuous improvement, production flow, etc. job duties.
- Maintaining detailed job task documentation, reports, and records.
- Carry out routine servicing of equipment as part of measures to prevent breakdowns and malfunctions to include all duties of an H22 Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Tech as required.
- High school diploma/GED with a minimum of 5 years of experience in an electro-mechanical related field; Or
- Technical Certificate from an accredited educational institution with a minimum of 4 years of experience in an electro-mechanical related field; Or
- Bachelor's or Associate degree in an electro-mechanical-related field from an accredited university or college with a minimum of 2-years of applied experience.
- Experience in electro-mechanical diagnosis, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair.
- Demonstrated precision mechanical equipment repair.
- Demonstrated blueprint reading of hydraulic, pneumatic, and electronic systems experience.
- Demonstrated competence in maintenance of electronic, digital, pneumatic, N/C drive, and hydraulic systems.
- Working knowledge of robotics and N/C drive principles and programming.
- Ability to detail and draft mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Electrician's license or equivalent experience.
- Degree in Electronics or practical electronic work experience.
- HVAC Certificate.
- Proven ability in project prioritizing.
- Demonstrated use of oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma fundamentals.
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining relationships by recognizing needs and sensitivities of others and cooperating and resolving conflicts that inspire the Team in achieving objectives and deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability in receiving guidance and supervision, following work rules, safety practices, work procedures; meeting deadlines; and punctuality and attendance standards.
- Must commit to obtaining and retaining certifications and/or licenses as required by position assignment.
- This position may require the candidate to attend pertinent training classes after normal working hours.
- Successful candidate must be able to attain a fork-truck license.
- Must possess an active-valid driver's license.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 20 Apr 2021
Closes 19 May 2021
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager