Customer Service Consultant with German (m/f)
- Lufthansa - 111 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Brno, Jihomoravský kraj, Czech Republic
Our skilled global teams of airline professionals ensure the highest quality of service for our passengers. We are driven to be best. We at Lufthansa InTouch contentiously upskill and train our colleagues; boost their product knowhow and empower them to be confident in all aspects of services for air travellers.
This includes but it is not limited to:
- General flight reservations and direct sales
- Information about our products and services
- Passenger check-in assistance
- Managing accounts for Lufthansa frequent flyers (Miles & More)
- Support Travel Agencies
Global Tele Sales Brno s.r.o.
E-mail address for inquiries
Payment of overtime with 30% surcharge, Flight privileges, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Part-time models, Health days, Working at home, Development programs, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
Behind the scenes
What is a Customer Service Consultant doing?
Follow Vanessa and get an insight into working as Customer Service Consultant at LH InTouch.
We are proud to offer!
- Amazing flight privileges (including Hotel/Car Hire/Cruises/etc. discounts) for you and your immediate family/friends
- Exchange programs between locations around the world
- Opportunities to develop professionally with world class training and learning opportunities
- Lunch vouchers, flexible benefits (Cafeteria)
- Increased vacation days
- Extensive relocation package (accommodation, travel costs), unlimited contract
And above all: A unique team spirit and culture: we are the best at being In Touch!
We are an international team!
If you join Lufthansa InTouch you become part of an international Team, who is motivated to do their best driven by the LH InTouch core values.
Take a look what your future colleagues are excited about.
Take a sneak peak into our Brno offices.
What do we look for in a candidate?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both German and English;
- Ability to work rotating shifts including evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays
- Good understanding of computer systems and standard software
- Positive and 'can do' attitude
- Willingness to be one best self when interacting with colleagues and customers
- Previous proven experience working in a customer service role
- Eligibility to work full time with us for at least 12 consecutive months
About Global Tele Sales Brno s.r.o.
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone's day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.
- Full time
Posted 17 Apr 2021
Closes 17 May 2021
This job was posted to: Airline customer service