CVD Production Engineer
- GE Aviation - 301 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
- Serves as the shift technical resource for ceramic fiber processing equipment including vacuum systems, liquid and gas chemical processing equipment, and system automation
- Responsible for ensuring safe, quality, and effective operation of the manufacturing cell
- Participant and leader of initiatives to improve the manufacturing operation
- Presenter of data and results in weekly/daily based manufacturing and engineering operations meetings
- Will support/lead planning and commissioning efforts for current and future expansion projects
- Analysis of production batch data for quality assurance and compliance
- Support operations team leader in organizational improvements and also fill in for team leader during periods of absence
- Participant and leader of RCA (root cause analysis) efforts to eliminate operational variances and improve the robustness of the manufacturing process
- Interact with manufacturing support groups for planning of maintenance and calibration activities
- Working with production control and materials on ensuring efficient flow of material and product through the facility
- Chain of custody management of product and raw materials in facility using MES (manufacturing execution systems)
- Support/ fill in for the production manager in scheduling, planning, and strategy development efforts
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or physical sciences from an accredited university or college.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, and execute programs.
- Knowledge of PSM or previous experience in highly regulated industry
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years' experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 17 Apr 2021
Closes 16 May 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager