- GE Aviation - 301 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Greenville, Alabama, United States
- Perform radioscopy and computed tomography inspections of aircraft engine turbine airfoils in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Evaluate images and interpret test findings in accordance with manufacturing blue prints, process specifications and work instructions
- Accurately document test findings and archive historical records
- Effectively communicate information and perform duties in a teaming environment
- Perform daily equipment set-up procedures and quality checks
- Perform radiation safety surveys and successfully complete annual radiation safety training
- High school diploma or GED
Current level 2 certification in digital radiography meeting National Aerospace Standard (NAS) 410. Previous radiography training and experience must include a minimum of 80 hours formal classroom education, 800 hours radiography experience
- Posses the skills and knowledge to setup and calibrate equipment, conduct tests, interpret, evaluate and document findings without supervision.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply geometric, trigonometric and algebraic relationships.
- Through knowledge of the scope and limitations of radiographic imaging techniques
- Successfully pass assessment
- All applicants must successfully pass written general, specific and practical examinations.
- Current GE Aviation certification in radioscopy meeting General Electric Quality Control Work Instruction T-049
- Minimum of 40 hours digital radiography classroom training and 200 hours of digital radiographic testing experience
- Previous experience performing digital radiographic inspection of cast turbine airfoils
- Previous GE Aviation manufacturing experience
- Fluorescent Penetrant certification or experience meeting NAS 410 level 2 requirements
- 2 years experience in manufacturing environment
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 16 Apr 2021
Closes 15 May 2021
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer