- easyJet - 24 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet has been decisive in meeting the challenges presented by the current pandemic by cutting costs, reducing our capex while retaining our fleet flexibility and securing an additional £2bn in funding. As Europe emerges from the Covid-19 crisis, easyJet is well placed to strengthen its leading position as a trusted brand offering value for money with an industry-leading network of primary airports.
Our culture, known as our orange spirit, is a real thing. It's people who love to work with fast paced, quick thinking and energetic people. You need to have resilience to work here (as recent events have shown) but the experience you gain is like no other.
Our Finance Analysts support a variety of business areas to provide reporting and analysis for all costs within their relevant function. As a key member of the Operations Finance team, these roles report into our Finance Managers, providing analytical support and business partnering to designated business areas.
Due to both increased headcount and promotions within the team, we are currently recruiting 3 permanent Finance Analysts to support one of each of the following business areas:
- Engineering & Maintenance (LAMP)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Marketing, Customer and Digital
Provides a true Business Partner framework ensuring that business owners are supported with consistently accurate insight and information. Partnering with cross functional stakeholders including wider finance team, Operations & commercial teams to ensure seamless communication and integrity of results and forecasts.
Provides financial support covering:
- Budget and Outlook Setting.
- Development of initiatives and tracking delivery
- Monthly reporting and analysis.
- Supporting the cost programme strategy and delivery
- Business case evaluation and decision support.
- 5yr Planning.
- Ad-hoc projects.
Business Performance and Analytical support :
- Providing monthly detailed analysis and insight into the costs which can be used to drive business performance and improve the cost base
- Driving confidence in numbers and providing insight into risks and opportunities
- Driving continuous improvements in the operational and finance processes
- Provides financial evaluation and acts as decision support for ad-hoc projects and cost saving initiatives
Financial Accounting & control:
- Generates full month end analysis detailing variances to plan and tracking the effectiveness of cost saving initiatives
- Ensuring the financial accuracy of the Group and entity Balance sheet for all areas of responsibility; including the timely production and review of all balance sheet reconciliations and journals in accordance with easyJet accounting policies
- Prepare PBT forecast and ensure that the detail of variances to budget and prior forecast are understood, driving continuous improvements in the forecasting process.
- Supporting on projects across Corporate Finance & Planning which drive cost effective and efficient processes as required by Senior Finance Manager.
People Leadership, Relationships and Influence
- Maintaining effective cross functional relationships.
- Providing subject matter expertise to a diverse and demanding set of stakeholders.
- Supporting any deep dive projects with analysis.
- Managing and mentoring junior members of the team
- Full time
Posted 14 Apr 2021
Closes 14 May 2021
This job was posted to: Airline finance