Process Safety Leader
- GE Aviation - 219 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
- Provide expertise on process safety risk identification, assessment and management processes for all fourteen elements under OSHA Apply.
- Acts as site point of contact for all process safety related matters and provides day-to-day advice and guidance on related issues.
- Leads, manages and facilitates the completion of process hazard identification and risk assessments to develop risk management strategies for the facility by identifying potential or actual adverse process safety hazards.
- Provides technical input into process hazard studies, capital projects reviews, and MOCs.
- Maintains and implements PSM standards and incorporates best practices from industry.
- Coach and develop others in process safety and deliver training to increase PSM knowledge on site.
- Facilitates the MOC program for changes across the site. Ensure PSSR (Pre-Startup Safety Review) are completed for all Management of Change (MOCs).
- Ensures that process safety related documentation for all identified hazards are developed and maintained.
- Other EHS duties as requested.
- Bachelor Degree from accredited university (or HS diploma/GED with a minimum of 4 additional years of experience)
- Minimum 3 years experience in EHS and experience in Process Safety Management
- Extensive knowledge of process safety management methodologies
- Knowledge and expertise in related standards and codes
- Experience developing programs within EHS or PSM function
- Strong understanding and passion around process safety and site improvement
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with various levels of employees within the organization and site
- Experience leading and influencing a team
- Engineering experience
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 8 Apr 2021
Closes 7 May 2021
This job was posted to: Health and safety