Litigation Support Paralegal - 2021 Summer Intern
- GE Aviation - 222 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
- Support legal function as needed in representing GE in commercial disputes and regulatory matters, including participating in interviews, organizing case-related files and data, preparing written summaries, and creating case summarizing using powerpoint and excel.
- Assist the litigation team in managing budget and case reporting activities.
- 3.0 GPA or greater, which must be maintained throughout employment
- Must be able to work up to 19 hours per week
- Position will be located at GE Aviation's Evendale, Ohio facility, although the position can be flexible to accommodate remote work
- Due to access to export-controlled information, you must be one of the following: (1) US Citizen or national; (2) US permanent resident; (3) Person granted refugee status; (4) Person granted asylee status or Beneficiary of legalization through an amnesty program, or (5) other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)).
- Top 25% of current class
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
This is a paid position.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 8 Apr 2021
Closes 7 May 2021
This job was posted to: Product support