Purchase Ledger Clerk
- easyJet - 13 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet has been decisive in meeting the challenges presented by the current pandemic by cutting costs, reducing our capex while retaining our fleet flexibility and securing an additional £2bn in funding. As Europe emerges from the Covid-19 crisis, easyJet is well placed to strengthen its leading position as a trusted brand offering value for money with an industry-leading network of primary airports.
Our culture, known as our orange spirit, is a real thing. It's people who love to work with fast paced, quick thinking and energetic people. You need to have resilience to work here (as recent events have shown) but the experience you gain is like no other.
Our Purchase Ledger Clerks are responsible for coding and matching all invoices along with reconciliation of supplier statements and dealing with account queries. They are key to ensuring all accounts are managed with minimal errors in a timely manner.
- Post invoices and credit notes into Purchase Ledger system ensuring adherence to procedures for tax control and input validation, and payments are made to agreed supplier payment terms
- Ensure supplier accounts are reconciled and any issues are resolved
- Create expense accounts and process any expenses to ensure they are paid promptly
- Creating and verifying new supplier accounts
- Review the Purchase Ledger mailbox and deal with supplier queries, ensuring all queries are resolved efficiently and professionally
- Refer all invoices that are unable to be processed to the correct PO originator for resolution. Monitor progress and escalate through referral process with the support of Manager
- Resolve all Supplier and PO originator queries on a timely basis
- Liaise with Supplier, PO originator, Procurement and easyJet Finance as required to provide an efficient and effective service
- Full time
Posted 7 Apr 2021
Closes 7 May 2021
This job was posted to: Flight operations