NDT Inspection (FPI/MAG/X-Ray)
- GE Aviation - 222 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Hooksett, New Hampshire, United States
Job Description Essential Responsibilities
As part of the NDT Inspection (FPI/MAG/X-Ray) position, you will:
- Set-up and operate non-destructive inspection-related tools/equipment
- Perform prescribed NDT inspection techniques and processes to detect part compliance issues
- Perform basic mathematical calculations
- Undertake training duties as required
- Perform related environmental, health, safety, maintenance, quality, continuous improvement, and production-flow job duties to support plant machinery, equipment, and manufacturing-related initiatives and programs
- Maintain detailed job task documentation, reports, and records
- High school diploma/GED with a minimum of 1 year of experience in a technically related field i.e., manufacturing, fabrication, inspection, or mechanical engineering; Or
- Bachelor's degree, Associate degree or Technical Certificate from an accredited university or college in a technically related field i.e., manufacturing, fabrication, inspection, or mechanical engineering
- Previous NDT Inspection processing experience
- Set-up and operation of inspection tools and equipment
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, sketches, drawings, and/or engineering specifications
- Performing basic mathematical calculations
- Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma fundamentals
- Familiarity with EH&S processes and procedures.
- Highly motivated, passionate, and with exceptional communications skills
- Proficient computer skills with applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and web-based systems.
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining relationships by recognizing needs and sensitivities of others and cooperating and resolving conflicts that inspire the team in achieving objectives and deliverables
- Demonstrated ability in receiving guidance and supervision, following work rules, safety practices, work procedures; meeting deadlines; and punctuality and attendance standards
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 6 Apr 2021
Closes 5 May 2021
This job was posted to: Testing