Test Automation Engineer
- Lufthansa - 92 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
Why do we need you?
- Lufthansa's Digital Delivery Lab & Innovations Department is looking for Junior Test Automation Engineer to support us in our crucial projects. The Digital Delivery Lab is an innovation part of Lufthansa Group that aims to upgrade the LH Group to new digital business models, original product ideas and digital technologies for a digital future. We have currently openings in projects: Central reservation and sales interface for Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Swiss and Brussels Airlines. Our application is also used by whole Lufthansa's Group call centers and airport customer support points across the entire world.
Free parking, Discounts / shopping, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
Behind the scenes
We're into IT
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- Expertise in software quality assurance and application automate testing, with 2 years of commercial experience,
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding,
- Working knowledge of modern development tools and processes (Git, CI/CD, etc.),
- Very good command of English language.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of software development processes,
- Work experience in international environment,
- Knowledge of Java, Python and/or other programming languages,
- Experience working with JIRA or similar issue tracking tools.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 1 Apr 2021
Closes 1 May 2021
This job was posted to: Testing