Software Engineer (TIBCO)
- Lufthansa - 92 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
Why do we need you?
Scope of future tasks (after internal training):
- Design, development and maintenance of integration platform,
- Implementation of new requirements,
- Analysis and solving incidents and problems.
Free parking, Part-time models, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
Behind the scenes
AIM FOR WOW
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
What do we expect:
- Experience in programming,
- Awareness of software architecture principles,
- Messaging platform knowledge (Apache kafka, TIBCO EMS, RabbitMQ, etc.),
- Good English language skills,
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT, xPath,
- Knowledge of SQL and databases,
- Strong technical background,
- Cloud knowledge - Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, AWS, Other.
What do we welcome?
- Experience in systems maintenance,
- Working with CI/CD pipeline experience (e.g. Jenkins),
- Experience in middleware TIBCO products (BusinessWorks 5/6/CE, BusinessEvents, Streambase, BusinessConnect),
- Java knowledge,
- UML, BPMN experience,
- Ability of programming in scripting language.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 1 Apr 2021
Closes 1 May 2021
This job was posted to: Software engineer