Senior Java Developer
- Lufthansa - 92 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- We are looking for two developers to join our project of the Integrated Flight Support (IFS). You will be responsible for the design and implementation of our state of the art flight planning solution for the airline customers worldwide.
Free parking, Part-time models, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
Behind the scenes
LOVE WHAT YOU DO
We use innovation and passion to shape the future.
Only someone who loves what they do and is happy in their job can approach their role with plenty of motivation and enthusiasm.
Who are you?
- Practical knowledge and minimum 4 years of commercial experience in Java SE programming,
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding,
- Experience with software development lifecycle and software development common practices (code reviews, unit testing etc.),
- Algorithmic thinking ability,
- Spring and Hibernate frameworks know-how,
- Good knowledge of CI/CD approach,
- Experience in building micro-services and self-contained systems,
- Very good command of English language.
What do we welcome?
- Strong communication skills,
- Self-motivation, detail orientation and high responsibility,
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts,
- Knowledge of Scrum or other agile methodologies,
- Work experience in international environment.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 1 Apr 2021
Closes 1 May 2021
This job was posted to: Airline IT