- GE Aviation - 222 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
- Drive lean manufacturing activities at a global or local level including methods, tools, roadmap systems, elaboration, and deployment. Manage industrial improvement projects including process improvement, revamp-up or extension, etc.
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise within their discipline. Requires strong business awareness and is expected to influence the development of strategy within own area, resources and policy formulation.
- May lead functional teams or projects with minimal resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity. Communicates difficult concepts and may influence others' options on particular topics. May guide others to consider a different point of view.
- Impacts the team's ability to achieve service, quality and timeliness of objectives. Work is subject to functional policy objectives. Regularly advises management in the function and/or in the business. Has a supportive role in decision making about important subjects. High levels of evaluative judgment are required to achieve outcomes required.
- Uses high level of judgment to make decisions and handle complex tasks or problems that impact the function. Has ability to assess quality of information given and ask pertinent questions to stakeholders. Able to offer new solutions to problems outside of set parameters and is able to construct and provide recommendations. Uses multiple internal and some external sources outside of own function to help arrive at a decision.
- Bachelor's Degree accredited college or university+ Minimum of 5 years of Lean/Continuous Improvement experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 31 Mar 2021
Closes 29 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager