Mechanical Design Intern
- GE Aviation - 219 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhere to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Document technical data generated by assigned projects consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Provide an engineering support to shop on various projects and sustaining efforts.
- Undergraduate (year 3/4) of Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering (Double degree on Computer Science preferred).
- Good command of English & Turkish (reading/writing).
- Good command of MS Office Skills (especially MS Excel and MS Power point).
- Eager to learn, open to communication, self motivated
- Team player and collaborative
- Strong interest in growing technical career
- Basic understanding of gas turbine engines
- Motivated to learn new disciplines as required (thermal design, rotating hardware design etc.)
- Fundamental understanding of mechanical design (statics, strength of materials, dynamics etc.)
- Have basic understanding of at least one finite element tool (e.g. ANSYS, Nastran, etc.)
- Have basic understanding of at least one modelling tool (e.g. Unigraphics, Solidworks etc.)
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 31 Mar 2021
Closes 29 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic