Product Sales Manager - Engine Parts and Accessories Repair (EPAR)
- Lufthansa - 92 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Shannon, Munster, Ireland Republic of
As a Product Sales Manager - Engine Parts and Accessories Repair (EPAR) you duties may include:
- Representing and promoting the product portfolio of EPAR to external and internal customers.
- Identify sales opportunities and develop business plans and sales strategies for designated markets.
- Monitoring and tracking of opportunity progress.
- Provide technical consulting on engine MRO, lead in strategic
- Calculation of EPAR product proposals, including risk assessment, in alignment with all involved stakeholders.
- Contracts negotiation, adjustment and scope revision in accordance with business unit requirements.
- Establish and maintain relationships within the regional MRO industry and potential customers.
- Preparation and reporting of sales activities and figures.
- Monitoring and analysis of competitors and industry trends.
- All other duties as assigned or required.
Head of Sales, Customer Service and Bid Management EPAR, Lufthansa Technik AG
E-mail address for inquiries
Behind the scenes
Don't scrap what can be fixed
Our experience and know-how in Engine Parts & Accessories Repair (EPAR) literally pays off for our customers. For major engine parts, repair is much more economical than a replacement with new parts. The services are individually tailored to our customer needs and requirements.
Join our team!
Join Lufthansa Technik!
An ideal Product Sales Manager - Engine Parts & Accessories Repair (EPAR) must fulfill the following requirements:
- University degree, preferably in Engineering or Business.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales, preferably in aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul field (MRO) or similar technical services.
- Strong knowledge of aircraft engine systems/MRO.
- Strong business and project management skills.
- Good analytical and conceptual skills.
- Excellent communication in English (spoken and written) and negotiation skills.
- Excellent customer service and customer oriented.
- Proficient in MS Office and SAP preferred.
- German language is a plus.
- Able to travel to Germany and the EMEA region.
* CV/Resume required.
* Company may provide relocation assistance.
Please send us your detailed resume, including your current and expected remuneration. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
Posted 30 Mar 2021
Closes 29 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Airline sales