Lead Product Engineer
- GE Aviation - 219 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Rutland, Illinois, United States
In addition, as the Lead Product Engineer, you will:
- Ownership includes both quality assurance and quality control
- Includes quality assurance of products, services, manufacturing processes
- Includes conformance in manufacturing, incoming goods control, product inspection, etc.
- Develops new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations
- Works across all levels of the Rutland organization, as well as externally
- Specifies needs, communicates about project approach
- Delivers products as part of a team
- Leads analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods
- Ownership of product through all operations in the assigned business area
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (Or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Manufacturing / or Military experience)
3 years of Manufacturing experience
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 30 Mar 2021
Closes 28 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Product support