- GE Aviation - 219 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Rutland, Illinois, United States
In addition, as Product Engineer, you will have responsibility for the following:
- Ownership of both quality assurance and quality control
- Providing technical quality assurance support of products, services, manufacturing processes
- Manage hardware conformance in manufacturing, incoming goods control, product inspection, etc.
- Developing new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations
- Working across all levels of the Rutland organization, as well as externally
- Specifying needs, communicates about project approach
- Delivering products as part of a team
- Leading analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods
- Ownership of product through all operations in the assigned business area
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (Or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Manufacturing / or Military experience)
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 30 Mar 2021
Closes 28 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Product support