- GE Aviation - 222 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
The Test System Department designs and develops state of the art custom test Hardware and Software, Test Harnesses and Documentation for all up and coming Products being designed and built within our facility. Working closely with 3rd party manufacturing houses to produce Test Equipment to our requirements. We also design and manufacture a variety of smaller test boxes, breakout boxes and test cables to support NPI development.
This role would suit someone who has experience of project management within an engineering company who is looking for their next career opportunity within a global organisation.
- Accountable for leading key aspects of project execution including scope, schedule, cost, technical, risk and quality for their discipline
- Responsible for planning the processes, procedures and design practices that are tailored from governing organizational documents for their discipline
- Responsible to collaborate across project to:
- Identify and resolve project issues within development teams, escalating when required
- Ensure overall project deliverables are met
- Accountable as the Control Accountant Manager for project elements delegated by the Engineering Project Manager.
- Responsible for leading day-to-day activities of Individual Contributors.
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews.
- Ensure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject area
- Demonstrable project management experience within an engineering organisation
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Prince2 would be highly advantageous
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, under the applicable UK immigration rules as may be in place from time to time, it may be that candidates who do not currently have the right to work in the UK may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled candidate who does not require sponsorship is available to take up the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website .
Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance is required and must be maintained for this role. Please note that in the event that BPSS clearance cannot be obtained, you may not be eligible for the role and/or any offer of employment may be withdrawn on grounds of national security. Please see the link below for further details regarding the requirements for BPSS clearance: BPSS
Closing date Monday 12th April.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 30 Mar 2021
Closes 28 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Project manager