Component Life Time Control Engineer
- Lufthansa - 92 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
As a Component Life Time Control Engineer, your responsibilities may include:
- Supporting aircraft owners in maintaining the airworthiness of their aircraft in accordance with the European regulation EASA Part-M.
- Perform delivery documentation review and create aircraft assembly lists in AMOS.
- Support Aircraft Maintenance Schedule Manager and Aircraft requirement engineer with setup of component requirements.
- Perform assembly status checks to control the Continuing Airworthiness of the customer's fleet.
- Perform Goods Receiving for incoming components, engines, APUs and landing gears.
- Assess and solve irregularities within the aircraft assembly.
- Coordination with other departments within Product Division Fleet Services (e.g. Customer Engineering, Design Engineering, Material Planning, Product Engineering).
- Execute project management and controlling function.
Behind the scenes
Join our team!
Responsible for supporting aircraft owners in maintaining the airworthiness of their aircraft in accordance with the European regulation EASA Part-M and also will offer additional engineering services. Our location in Budapest, particular focus is placed on technical data and documentation.
An ideal Component Life Time Control Engineer must fulfill the following requirements:
- University degree in Engineering or Informatics or completed vocational education and experience as a licensed maintenance mechanic (EASA Part 66 CAT A or CAT B).
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance and aeronautical legislation is desirable.
- Computer skills are mandatory - knowledge with AMOS and/or manage/m is an advantage.
- Excellent English skills.
- German skills are an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative.
- Willingness to work at customer's site.
- Ability to work in multi-site teams.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills as well as assertiveness.
- Stress resistant and customer oriented individual.
- Open to business trips abroad.
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
Posted 29 Mar 2021
Closes 28 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Air traffic control