Solution Architect (f/m/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 92 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Cologne/Bonn Airport, Cologne/Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Apply now as as Solution Architect (f/m/diverse) and take responsibility in the sustainability of the solutions we propose to our customers.
- You are part of our development team and support one of our squad on a daily basis including for technical issues or processes improvement
- You support Product Owners to define their product vision providing your technical guidance
- You are a moderator between the development team and internal business stakeholders
- By communicating your technical knowledge, you have a large impact on IT projects. Therefore you are able to identify complex mapping or interface requirements of unique projects
- During these projects, you challenge status-quos, technical decisions and propose alternatives
- Globally, you make sure Eurowings Digital builds a great solution architecture in order to achieve the one company goal "creating Europe's smartest travel platform"
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Jobticket, Service phone, Support for relocation, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Have a shower
Behind the scenes
Meet the Eurowings Digital Team
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Great! In this case we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- You have a solid experience with either front/back-end or both side of software and have a deep understanding of complex architectures
- You have an experience with at least one database system like Elasticsearch, Cassandra, MsSQL, MySql
- You already worked with Cloud systems Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- You know about CI/CD systems as well as build and deployment procedure
- You have an experience with regression testing
- You are used to work in agile projects
- You are an experienced moderator in a team of developers
- You are able to understand different stakeholders as well as to communicate them technical solutions
About Eurowings Digital GmbH
We want to unfold the world to our customers. Eurowings Digitals mission is to deliver the most convenient and affordable end2end travel experience by connecting the physical and digital world. While our customers enjoy their journey, we take charge of a carefree travel experience. Not only offering quality flights for affordable prices, but being a travel companion all along the way. From their first inspiration to their favorite travel memories. Therefore we launched a whole new company which puts their customer into their total focus. Together we are going to discover, develop and test new products along the whole customer journey, on- and offline. In agile and diverse teams we will revolutionize the way of travelling.
- Full time
Posted 29 Mar 2021
Closes 28 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Flight operations