Advanced Lead Engineer - Electronic Hardware
- GE Aviation - 219 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Pinellas Park, Florida, United States
- Responsible for custom logic, designing and developing devices for electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
- Application of best practices and skills in developments, as well integrating with other developers.
- Uses some judgment and has some ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters to address more complicated manufacturing processes with technical variety and/or interdependent production cycles. Uses technical experience and analytical thinking. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own teams to arrive at decisions.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May lead small projects with low risks and resource requirements. Explains information; developing skills to bring team members to consensus around topics within field. Conveys performance expectations and may handle sensitive issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in custom logic design and development.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
- Experience with FPGA development and hardware design languages
- Experience with verification methods and testbench development such as VHDL directed tests, SystemVerilog, and UVM
- Experience with high density custom logic designs, FPGA, System on Chip technologies
- Experience requirements-based designs, high-reliability, safe-by-design, design/development methods, DO-254 is a plus
- Experience with contemporary data transfer/communication standards: PCIe, PCI, 10/100/1000-BaseT
- Experience with aviation data transfer/communication standards: ARINC 664, MIL-STD-1553
- Work in variety of development team sizes
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 27 Mar 2021
Closes 26 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Electrical engineer