Production Quality Engineer
- GE Aviation - 219 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Lynn, Alabama, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ownership includes both quality assurance and quality control
- Includes quality assurance of products, services, manufacturing processes
- Manage conformance in manufacturing, incoming goods control, product inspection, witness points, etc.
- Lead analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods
- Communicate across direct organization
- Present to senior leaders in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy
- Connect the dots across technologies and develop cro ss - technology solutions
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years experience in Manufacturing or Quality)
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 27 Mar 2021
Closes 26 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Quality control