Sr Manager Oracle Finance
- GE Aviation - 219 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Finance Engineering Manager will be responsible driving execution on the two Finance scrum team supporting Account receivables, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets.
- Responsible for architecture, design, implementation and maintenance of various components of Oracle ERP solutions supporting Finance.
- Provide support for escalated application issues, including diagnosis and resolution of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity ensuring the root cause of the problem is addressed.
- Provides thought Leadership, deep domain expertise, coaching, feedback, developmental opportunities to direct reports within Finance scrum teams.
- Has in-depth knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others
- Expertise in Oracle Fixed Assets (FA) and Asset Tracking (must have)
- Good knowledge of GL, AP, AR , O2C and P2P
- Understanding of Install Base, Inventory
- Experience implementing and supporting General Ledger in Oracle R12. Understand how AR interacts with other Oracle modules.
- Deep understanding of subledger accounting
- Prior experience working on a global Oracle EBS R12 environment including multi-currency, multi-SOB - Strong accounting knowledge
- Experience in supporting Oracle EBS interfaces with inbound and outbound systems
- Ability to articulate business and technical issues related to Oracle EBS Financials
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in Oracle Financials along with established leadership credentials across disciplines and functions within a product
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
*Disclosure of your Gender or Sexual orientation is completely Voluntary and not mandatory.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 23 Mar 2021
Closes 22 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Airline finance