Sr Staff Technical Product Manager
- GE Aviation - 222 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
• Operate with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility in how new features are designed and implemented, as well as modifying the existing code base as required.
• Develop and translate business requirements into technical user story tasks.
• Evaluate requirements and determine if Salesforce is the best course of action.
• Conduct "Whiteboard" sessions to define roadmap of implementations with key business and IT owners and lead meetings to derive key requirements and demonstrate potential solutions within Apply.
• Present technical solutions to Architects and other technical leaders.
• Maintain thorough understanding of data model and standardizations set by all team members.
• Provide ongoing technical support for existing Apply features.
• Troubleshooting application issues in a complex code base, across widely varying 'orgs'.
• Refactor and work effectively with legacy Salesforce configuration code. Measure and improve Salesforce application performance.
• Demonstrate ability to collaborate with other developers as well as business stakeholders to define deliverables and provide project estimates.
• Maintain our reputation of delivering high-value, high-quality products, by listening to our customers' needs.
• Work within an Agile project management team by participating in scrums, sprint planning, demo's etc.
• Collaborate with complex, multi-disciplinary teams in resolution of high profile outages/application incidents leveraging contingent worker support team, internal supporting organizations and Application Operations coworkers when appropriate
• Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders
• Share accountability for ensuring compliance with all application policies including HPA, security and code reviews across all applications and platforms within scope
• Participate in application monitoring and reporting leveraging a consistent tool and approach across multiple applications
• Use disciplined approaches to monitor application platform and service progress via effective information dashboards for operational metrics, defect, quality, change control, and compliance
• Use data, practical knowledge and innovative insights to drive timely decisions, determine appropriate courses of action, and forecast future needs while managing risk and uncertainty for the team
• Demonstrate mastery of the intricacies of interactions and dynamics in Agile teams
• Embrace a culture of customer focus and high performance to drive innovation through continuous customer engagement to facilitate appropriate application upgrades and enhancements
• Navigate through ambiguity, prioritize conflicting asks and show ability to adapt to changing priorities
Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college with minimum of 6 years of professional experience OR Associates degree with minimum of 9 years of professional experience OR High School Diploma with minimum of 11 years of professional experience
Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Technical Product Management or IT
Note: Military experience is equivalent to professional experience
-Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
B.S or M.S in a technical field, such as Computer Science or Information Systems experience in the technology space with emphasis on cloud/online service operations or SaaS/PaaS Technical Support or Application Support; 2 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration and development required
• Either Salesforce Admin, Sales Cloud or Service Cloud certified or ability to obtain certification within 6 months of starting
• A technical engineer, with extensive experience in solving challenging issues in high pressure environment
• Hands-on experience with Salesforce Lightning and integrations between Salesforce and other systems
• General understanding of Visualforce, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications :
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
GE offers a great work environment, professiona
- Full time
Posted 22 Mar 2021
Closes 21 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Product support