Sales Manager (Logistics)
- Lufthansa - 92 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
As a Sales Manager (Logistics), your duties may include:
- Manage, advice and analyse a portfolio of customers regarding quality, cost optimisation of their logistics network and their requirements being accountable for the cost/revenue-performance/contracts.
- Manage customer projects, develop and coordinate solutions to support their implementation.
- Analyse customer profiles, conduct market and competitor research and develop selling points for direct customer products as well as support the strategic development of the LTLS product portfolio.
- Develop customer contracts, conduct contract negotiations coordinated with the legal department.
- Steering the commercial performance of customer contracts in accordance with the LTLS management.
*Any other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Sales Manager (Logistics) Singapore
Join our team!
An ideal a Sales Manager (Logistics), must fulfill the following requirements:
- University degree in Logistics, Business Management or equivalent.
- 3-5 years' experience in a Sales or Customer service role. Preferably in transport/logistics or aviation industry.
- Strong team player with excellent of customer and service orientation.
- Self-motivated, independent worker.
- Strong communication skills and commercial understanding.
- Strong project management skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Proficient in spoken Mandarin.
- Willing to travel to Germany and within South-East Asia.
- Experience working in an international environment is an advantage.
*CV/Resume and Cover letter required.
If this is you, please forward your detailed resume including your current and expected salary via online. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
About Lufthansa Technik Logistik Services GmbH
Lufthansa Technik Logistik Services is one of the leading logistics companies in the aviation industry. We supply our customers - be it airlines, maintenance companies or suppliers - with innovative logistics solutions from our headquarters in Hamburg and through numerous business divisions in partner companies around the globe. As a full subsidiary of Lufthansa Technik, our services are deeply rooted in proven, efficient and competitive logistics products for transport, warehousing and consultancy. Combined with numerous add-on services, our customers benefit from a tailored service that gives them the freedom to concentrate on their core business
- Full time
Posted 20 Mar 2021
Closes 19 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Freight