- GE Aviation - 219 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Deliver technical solution and development on Oracle R12 instance according to best practices oriented development (data model knowledge, API driven development and coding standards) in agile approach
- Ability to take ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver independently
- Contributes to design discussions.
- Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
- Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices.
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
- Proactively shares information across the team, to the right audience with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering with 3 - 6 years of experience in Oracle application development or support
- Experience working with Oracle 10g/11g databases and development tools such as
- PL/SQL, SQL,
- Forms 10g /11g,
- Reports 10g/11g,
- BI / XML Publisher and Java
- Oracle Application Framework (OAF), OAF page customization
- Workflow builder
- eBiz development experience in general
- Linux / Unix shell scripting
- Functional understanding Order To Cash
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills that non-technical end users can understand, Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to build positive and professional business relationships with internal and external clients.
- Proven track record of successful problem definition, decomposition
- Skilled in design, architecture and delivery
- Effectively collaborate with different stakeholders, influences decisions, ability to take strategic view.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
*Disclosure of your Gender or Sexual orientation is completely Voluntary and not mandatory.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 19 Mar 2021
Closes 18 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Airline IT