- GE Aviation - 219 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Bohemia, Louisiana, United States
- Perform assembly steps, with little or no assistance to, PC board assembly and soldering, chassis wiring and soldering, mechanical assembly, and inspection
- Follow operation sheets, engineering drawings and engineering change orders in completion of the assembly tasks
- Exercise care to ensure that each step in the process is completed correctly and that the part or finished product meets the quality specifications
- Maintain records as required to charge direct labor time to specific product amounts
- Perform duties using a variety of small hand tools and related production equipment
- Provide training and mentoring for other employees as required
- Perform other routine operations within fairly similar situations as required
- Provide written and/or oral communications concerning a variety of situations
- Keep workstation, tools and equipment in a neat and orderly manner
- Understand and comply with all Company, safety rules and regulations
- Engage and participate in a self-directed teaming environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- IPC-A-610 Certification
- J-STD-001 Certification
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience
- Skilled in handling basic or simple tools and/or measuring devices such as micrometers, calipers, radius gauges, etc.
- Ability to interpret drawings, operations sheets and perform in process inspections
- Manual dexterity and good hand/eye coordination
- Basic computer skills
- Past experience in a self-directed teaming environment
- Lean manufacturing knowledge
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 19 Mar 2021
Closes 18 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Electrical engineer