Senior Electronics Designer
- GE Aviation - 222 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned individual and team projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Provide technical leadership to personnel / cross functional teams supporting the assigned project.
- Design, test, and troubleshoot analog and digital electronics circuits.
- Analog circuits design including analog filters, transistor and op-amp circuits, interface circuits, signal conditioning, AD and DA converters, power supplies.
- Digital circuits design including micro controllers, FPGA, communication interface circuits, logic families and digital memory.
- Switching and linear power supplies design.
- Design and specify magnetic components (inductors and transformers) for analog circuits, including materials.
- Create EMI compliant designs and follow EMC best practices as they apply to analog and digital designs.
- Provide guidance for the layout of PCBs; define power planes, critical circuits, and circuit board.
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Bachelor or Master's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 15 years of experience of relevant electrical design experience).
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in electrical hardware design.
- Power electronics experience.
- Experience with high reliability electronic systems design.
- Magnetic components knowledge
- Lab hands-on experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years' experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 19 Mar 2021
Closes 18 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Electrical engineer