Value Process Engineer
- GE Aviation - 219 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Lynn, Alabama, United States
- Direct process / product improvement programs and provide process method excellence throughout the organization
- Lead site team to achieve goals in asset utilization, process / manufacturing loss improvement, delivered quality and cost reduction
- Ensure communication of key business / customer issues to employees
- Provide technical support to site Mechanical and Quality Engineers.
- Direct the manufacturing of production and development of hardware
- Responsible for meeting all established cost, quality, and delivery commitments
- Pursue state of the art technology and processes to enhance product / process capability and delivered quality requirements
- Interface with other organizations and vendors to assure requirements are met on time
- Develop necessary business plans to enhance all program requirements; including throughput, labor hours, cycle, cost producibility, and image
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college (Or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Manufacturing
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Strategic Process Improvement experience in a manufacturing setting
- Experience with capital equipment purchasing and installation management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Ability to drive results and change through collaboration and relationship management
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 19 Mar 2021
Closes 18 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Planning engineer