Production Quality Engineer
- GE Aviation - 219 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Vandalia, Illinois, United States
- Develop new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations. Lead analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
- Work together with cross functional teams to drive quality improvements by specifying needs, communicating about project approach and present outcomes of research done.
- Mentors shop personnel & partners with manufacturing engineering team to consider quality & Lean/Six Sigma when developing quality plans
- Consistently apply RCCA methodology; Proactively analyzes data and implements controls to prevent reoccurrence
- Manage config. mgmt. and control to include CIDs, FAIs, CAVs, quality plans, GD&T, etc.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 2 years of experience in Manufacturing).
- 2 years of experience in Production Quality.
- Ability to conduct gage R&R
- Understands process capability measurements & triggers to enhance (CP, CPk, FTY); Partners with Engineering to identify needed CIDs
- PR/MRB Certified
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 19 Mar 2021
Closes 18 Apr 2021
This job was posted to: Quality control